Compute Power on the Edge
By Gary Angel|
June 3, 2019
The Measurement Minute by Gary Angel
The biggest change in Edge-based computing is the type of development that the new generation of SBCs and SOMs allows. Bottom line is that they make it easier to do things the way most programmers are used to.
- Fixing Overly Tactical Metrics: Content Consumption Part II
- Missing the Forest While Counting Trees : Content Consumption and Tactical Metrics
- Gameable Metrics: College Board 2 : Students and Universities 0
- After the Apocalypse: the Virtues of Cloud Infrastructure
- Tackling Data Governance: Is it the Equivalent of Soviet-era Agriculture?