Garry Kasparov, Ke Jie….Bill Belichick?
By Gary Angel|
March 29, 2019
The Measurement Minute with Gary Angel
If you consider the factors that control what makes a good ML problem and apply them to major sports leagues, it’s pretty clear what role stands out as the most likely to be replaced by machine learning.
- Fixing Overly Tactical Metrics: Content Consumption Part II
- Missing the Forest While Counting Trees : Content Consumption and Tactical Metrics
- Gameable Metrics: College Board 2 : Students and Universities 0
- After the Apocalypse: the Virtues of Cloud Infrastructure
- Tackling Data Governance: Is it the Equivalent of Soviet-era Agriculture?