Garry Kasparov, Ke Jie….Bill Belichick?
By Gary Angel|
March 29, 2019
The Measurement Minute with Gary Angel
If you consider the factors that control what makes a good ML problem and apply them to major sports leagues, it’s pretty clear what role stands out as the most likely to be replaced by machine learning.
- The Basics of Display Measurement
- Merchandising Analytics: Measuring In-Store Displays
- Unintentional Model Bias: Why Laziness and Census Data can be good proxies for racism
- Screening Off – The right answer for thinking about model bias
- The Problem of Correlation: Why you don’t need to have a variable to use it