KPI (noun): Acronym for Keep People Ignorant
By Gary Angel|
June 25, 2019
The Measurement Minute by Gary Angel
Part of the problem enterprise’s have had with reporting is a misunderstanding of what KPI’s can accomplish. Too often, we end up sacrificing context and knowledge for simplicity and beauty.
- Fixing Overly Tactical Metrics: Content Consumption Part II
- Missing the Forest While Counting Trees : Content Consumption and Tactical Metrics
- Gameable Metrics: College Board 2 : Students and Universities 0
- After the Apocalypse: the Virtues of Cloud Infrastructure
- Tackling Data Governance: Is it the Equivalent of Soviet-era Agriculture?