- OverviewDigital Mortar software is designed to help retailers understand flow through the physical spaces they own or lease. The information is used to better the in-store experience. Some applications of our software include improving layout, staffing and sales.
- StorageThe information collected by Digital Mortar is stored in our secure cloud environment for up to 24 months after the original collection date. Partners access information pertaining to their own properties via a login gated web portal and/or secure API. Data collected in anonymous form will be stored in that manner. Digital Mortar and its partners will never attempt to re-identify data stored anonymously.
- Data SharingInformation collected by Digital Mortar which is not publicly available will not be shared. Digital Mortar clients may only access data collected at locations within their own real estate portfolio. No data in any form, including anonymized aggregations, will be distributed to 3rd party vendors. Data and information will be shared when required by law, regulatory, legal process or governmental entities. A warrant or court order is required before any data or information is disclosed.
- Opt-OutDigital Mortar believes in customer choice and is proud to have built software that is compliant with the Mobile Location Analytics Code of Conduct established by the Future of Privacy Forum. Should you wish to opt out of associating a device with a MAC address, please visit: https://smart-places.org. Digital Mortar will remove any future data transmitted from a smart-places.org registered MAC address.
- Additional AssurancesDigital Mortar is committed to being in compliance with all aspects of the Mobile Location Analytics Code of Conduct including, but not limited to, notice, limited collection and customer choice.
- QuestionsShould any questions arise please contact Digital Mortar at email@example.com or 1-800-362-2440.
Collection of Information
This website collects various types of information, such as:
Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
We may also gather information about the type of browser you are using, IP address or type of operating system to assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of and share information collected.
Use of Information Collected
Digital Mortar, Inc. may collect and may make use of information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from digitalmortar.com .
Digital Mortar, Inc. does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
Digital Mortar, Inc. may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that our users may frequent in an effort to gleam what types of services and/or products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
Digital Mortar, Inc. may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Digital Mortar, Inc. and/or our website
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Digital Mortar, Inc.; and
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of digitalmortar.com and/or the general public.
Children Under Age of 13
Digital Mortar, Inc. does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
Links to Other Web Sites
Digital Mortar, Inc. shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Digital Mortar, Inc.
388 Market Street, Suite 1300
San Francisco, California 94111