Building a Thoughtful Store Sample
By Gary Angel|
September 18, 2019
The Measurement Minute with Gary Angel
Given that it’s often too expensive to install IoT-based people measurement fleet-wide, the challenge becomes deciding which stores to measure. That’s a sampling problem of the highest order – one that’s very difficult to solve well. There are so many different factors to balance, but there are some short-cuts that can make the decision-process easier.
- Fixing Overly Tactical Metrics: Content Consumption Part II
- Missing the Forest While Counting Trees : Content Consumption and Tactical Metrics
- Gameable Metrics: College Board 2 : Students and Universities 0
- After the Apocalypse: the Virtues of Cloud Infrastructure
- Tackling Data Governance: Is it the Equivalent of Soviet-era Agriculture?