Delivering Knowledge to the Organization: The Case for Analytic Reporting
By Gary Angel|
June 25, 2019
The Measurement Minute by Gary Angel
If KPI’s aren’t interpretable, how do we provide the necessary context to a report to make it actionable? That’s the job of model building – which is why building models into reports is the right way to go. The Measurement Minute makes the case for Analytic Reporting.
- Fixing Overly Tactical Metrics: Content Consumption Part II
- Missing the Forest While Counting Trees : Content Consumption and Tactical Metrics
- Gameable Metrics: College Board 2 : Students and Universities 0
- After the Apocalypse: the Virtues of Cloud Infrastructure
- Tackling Data Governance: Is it the Equivalent of Soviet-era Agriculture?