Easy as Pie? The Failure of Reporting in the Enterprise
By Gary Angel|
June 18, 2019
The Measurement Minute by Gary Angel
Reporting is one of those things that everyone thinks are easy but that somehow always seem to end up not working very well. That turned out to be a hot topic in my presentation to Microsoft data scientists where we discussed the oft tortuous path to data democratization in the enterprise.
- Fixing Overly Tactical Metrics: Content Consumption Part II
- Missing the Forest While Counting Trees : Content Consumption and Tactical Metrics
- Gameable Metrics: College Board 2 : Students and Universities 0
- After the Apocalypse: the Virtues of Cloud Infrastructure
- Tackling Data Governance: Is it the Equivalent of Soviet-era Agriculture?