Making the IoT Build Decision: Necessity is the Mother of Investment
By Gary Angel|
August 5, 2019
The Measurement Minute with Gary Angel
If adding edge-based computing is the equivalent of making a build vs. buy decision in IoT (and it is) and if build is MUCH harder (and it is), then why would anyone ever do it? The Measurement Minute argues that a surprising number of real-world problems just aren’t solvable with out-of-the-box sensor solutions.
- Fixing Overly Tactical Metrics: Content Consumption Part II
- Missing the Forest While Counting Trees : Content Consumption and Tactical Metrics
- Gameable Metrics: College Board 2 : Students and Universities 0
- After the Apocalypse: the Virtues of Cloud Infrastructure
- Tackling Data Governance: Is it the Equivalent of Soviet-era Agriculture?