Sokol Squared – What Business Can Learn from Mindless, Gender Studies Hoax Papers : The Measurement Minute #29 w. Gary Angel
By Gary Angel|
October 8, 2018
The Measurement Minute #29 with Gary Angel : Sokol Squared – What Business can Learn from Mindless Gender-Studies Hoax Papers.
You may have heard the hullabaloo around 3 academic hoaxsters who wrote some seriously mindless papers and successfully submitted about a third of them to fairly respectable gender and identity studies academic pubs. Yes, reading excerpts from the papers is amusing, but there are lessons here for business if we’re willing to admit that we’re not as far removed from this sort of things as we’d like to think.
- ML is Deceptively Powerful and Powerfully Deceptive : The Measurement Minute #39 w. Gary Angel
- ML is Changing the Role of the Analyst : The Measurement Minute #38 w. Gary Angel
- Giving Thanks : The Measurement Minute #37 w. Gary Angel
- Information is Beautiful…Is Insight? : The Measurement Minute #36 w. Gary Angel
- Tis the Season to Crush Our Forecasts : The Measurement Minute #34 w. Gary Angel