Sokol Squared – What Business Can Learn from Mindless, Gender Studies Hoax Papers : The Measurement Minute #29 w. Gary Angel
By Gary Angel|
October 8, 2018
The Measurement Minute #29 with Gary Angel : Sokol Squared – What Business can Learn from Mindless Gender-Studies Hoax Papers.
You may have heard the hullabaloo around 3 academic hoaxsters who wrote some seriously mindless papers and successfully submitted about a third of them to fairly respectable gender and identity studies academic pubs. Yes, reading excerpts from the papers is amusing, but there are lessons here for business if we’re willing to admit that we’re not as far removed from this sort of things as we’d like to think.
- Don’t be a Friggin Moron – Choosing a Cloud Provider for Retailers : The Measurement Minute #47 w. Gary Angel
- Building a Data Factory for ML Learning
- Too Sexy to Be Useful? : The Measurement Minute #46 w. Gary Angel
- The Analytics Nexus : The Measurement Minute #45 w. Gary Angel
- Operationalizing ML : The Measurement Minute #44 w. Gary Angel