Solving the Display Interaction Problem
By Gary Angel|
May 15, 2019
The Measurement Minute with Gary Angel
Shopper journey measurement is like most analytics. When you start to answer basic questions with the data – deeper ones immediately pop-up. And with store measurement, those deeper questions revolve around display interaction. Today, I explain how the Optical AI revolution covered in the last Minute is critical to driving store measurement deeper.
- Fixing Overly Tactical Metrics: Content Consumption Part II
- Missing the Forest While Counting Trees : Content Consumption and Tactical Metrics
- Gameable Metrics: College Board 2 : Students and Universities 0
- After the Apocalypse: the Virtues of Cloud Infrastructure
- Tackling Data Governance: Is it the Equivalent of Soviet-era Agriculture?