Code that changed the world
By Gary Angel|
October 15, 2019
The Measurement Minute by Gary Angel
I may be an analyst by day, but my secret super-hero identity is programmer-guy. Which is why I have to shout out a fantastic article on Slate – 34 lines of Code that Changed the World. With everything from Hello World to the Tracking Pixel, it’s a walk down memory lane and a rare tribute to the most important craft of our time.
- Fixing Overly Tactical Metrics: Content Consumption Part II
- Missing the Forest While Counting Trees : Content Consumption and Tactical Metrics
- Gameable Metrics: College Board 2 : Students and Universities 0
- After the Apocalypse: the Virtues of Cloud Infrastructure
- Tackling Data Governance: Is it the Equivalent of Soviet-era Agriculture?