Gameable Metrics: College Board 2 : Students and Universities 0
By Gary Angel|
November 11, 2019
The Measurement Minute by Gary Angel
Not every metric that can be measured should be measured. Some metrics used as KPIs turn out to be easily gameable – resulting in an arms race to optimize them with nearly always unfortunate consequences. The Measurement Minute looks at the college admissions rate as a good example of a famously gameable metric.
- Fixing Overly Tactical Metrics: Content Consumption Part II
- Missing the Forest While Counting Trees : Content Consumption and Tactical Metrics
- Gameable Metrics: College Board 2 : Students and Universities 0
- After the Apocalypse: the Virtues of Cloud Infrastructure
- Tackling Data Governance: Is it the Equivalent of Soviet-era Agriculture?