Just Because It’s Old Doesn’t Mean It’s Right
By Gary Angel|
September 24, 2019
The Measurement Minute with Gary Angel
Traditional opinion research and even Website surveys have been around for quite awhile now. So folks in the enterprise take their accuracy for granted. But precious little work or thought goes into the sampling methodologies in most business VoC and the result is likely terrible and terribly misunderstood data.
- Fixing Overly Tactical Metrics: Content Consumption Part II
- Missing the Forest While Counting Trees : Content Consumption and Tactical Metrics
- Gameable Metrics: College Board 2 : Students and Universities 0
- After the Apocalypse: the Virtues of Cloud Infrastructure
- Tackling Data Governance: Is it the Equivalent of Soviet-era Agriculture?