Tackling Data Governance: Is it the Equivalent of Soviet-era Agriculture?
By Gary Angel|
October 21, 2019
The Measurement Minute by Gary Angel
In another interview from the DA Hub, Matthew Wolf from Dignity Health joins the Minute. Since he was recently tapped to head-up a large-scale data governance practice, I ask Matthew about how he felt about the job and how he tackled it. Large enterprise data governance matters enormously but can feel almost impossible to tackle meaningfully. We explore the challenges, particularly for an analytics professional whose first love isn’t telling other people what to do.
- The Basics of Display Measurement
- Merchandising Analytics: Measuring In-Store Displays
- Unintentional Model Bias: Why Laziness and Census Data can be good proxies for racism
- Screening Off – The right answer for thinking about model bias
- The Problem of Correlation: Why you don’t need to have a variable to use it