The Impact of Store Measurement Technology on Shopper Sample
By Gary Angel|
September 22, 2019
The Measurement Minute with Gary Angel
The two main IoT technologies for shopper measurement are video and electronic sensors. They perform very differently and have very different characteristics in terms of population and journey capture. If you don’t understand the type of sample each generates, you won’t be able to use the data effectively.
- Fixing Overly Tactical Metrics: Content Consumption Part II
- Missing the Forest While Counting Trees : Content Consumption and Tactical Metrics
- Gameable Metrics: College Board 2 : Students and Universities 0
- After the Apocalypse: the Virtues of Cloud Infrastructure
- Tackling Data Governance: Is it the Equivalent of Soviet-era Agriculture?