Centralization Before Democratization
By Gary Angel|
June 18, 2019
The Measurement Minute by Gary Angel
Effective Democratization of Data requires…Centralization? That’s the paradox of trying to get stakeholders to self-service. You can’t, until you do a good job creating the metrics and segmentation framework they need.
- Fixing Overly Tactical Metrics: Content Consumption Part II
- Missing the Forest While Counting Trees : Content Consumption and Tactical Metrics
- Gameable Metrics: College Board 2 : Students and Universities 0
- After the Apocalypse: the Virtues of Cloud Infrastructure
- Tackling Data Governance: Is it the Equivalent of Soviet-era Agriculture?