Stop Shoving! The Art and Science of Line Measurement : The Measurement Minute #24 w. Gary Angel
By Gary Angel|
September 10, 2018
The Measurement Minute #24 with Gary Angel : Stop Shoving – the Art & Science of Line Measurement
Even seemingly simple real-world tasks like queue measurement turn out to have all sorts of tricks and challenges. The Measurement Minute looks at measuring line wait times and finds that people’s tendency to shop in groups makes things mighty tricky.
- Fixing Overly Tactical Metrics: Content Consumption Part II
- Missing the Forest While Counting Trees : Content Consumption and Tactical Metrics
- Gameable Metrics: College Board 2 : Students and Universities 0
- After the Apocalypse: the Virtues of Cloud Infrastructure
- Tackling Data Governance: Is it the Equivalent of Soviet-era Agriculture?