Store Measurement and Sampling
By Gary Angel|
September 17, 2019
The Measurement Minute with Gary Angel
The real driver of sampling in store measurement is simple. It’s cost. IoT sensor costs for people measurement are part of that, but the truth is that installing equipment in stores often costs more than the equipment itself. It’s a lot more expensive to install equipment in stores than drop a tag on pages – and that usually ends up forcing stores to sample.
- Fixing Overly Tactical Metrics: Content Consumption Part II
- Missing the Forest While Counting Trees : Content Consumption and Tactical Metrics
- Gameable Metrics: College Board 2 : Students and Universities 0
- After the Apocalypse: the Virtues of Cloud Infrastructure
- Tackling Data Governance: Is it the Equivalent of Soviet-era Agriculture?