Tableau Rising…Hadoop Falling
By Gary Angel|
June 12, 2019
The Measurement Minute by Gary Angel
Data Viz and Data Management went in opposite directions this week – with Salesforce completing a massive acquisition of Tableau while key companies in the commercial Hadoop marketplace got crushed.
- Fixing Overly Tactical Metrics: Content Consumption Part II
- Missing the Forest While Counting Trees : Content Consumption and Tactical Metrics
- Gameable Metrics: College Board 2 : Students and Universities 0
- After the Apocalypse: the Virtues of Cloud Infrastructure
- Tackling Data Governance: Is it the Equivalent of Soviet-era Agriculture?